NEW GM CHEVY EQ OHV HYBRID VORTEC MARINE CYLINDER HEAD & HEAT RISER. EQ350G BARE CASTING
THIS SALE IS FOR A BARE CASTING. YOU WILL HAVE TO ASSEMBLE IT WITH YOUR OWN PARTS.
EQ Part #CH350G features ’87-’95 intake bolt pattern with center bolt valve cover mounting holes.
Replaces casting number:
083, 191, 193, 217, 810,
Intake runner 176CC
Combustion Chamber 64CC Vortec chamber
With Heat Riser / 87 95 Intake manifold bolt pattern
Center bolt down valve cover holes
NO CORE RETURN REQUIRED.
EngineQuest® (EQ®) Makes Big Waves in Marine Market Introduces New Vortec Hybrid Head with Heat Riser
Based off EQ cylinder head that was featured in the popular
“Budget Sledgehammer” build in Popular Hot Rodding magazine
(Las Vegas-NV) – EngineQuest (EQ®), a leading supplier of stock and performance cylinder heads and engine components, is taking the marine market by storm with its new Vortec Hybrid head with a heat riser. This newly designed cast iron marine and stock replacement head will work on any small block Chevy application and is the only head of its kind on the market.
“Since a major part of the marine market uses automotive-based engines, our new Vortec Hybrid head provides machine shops and engine rebuilders with an affordable alternative for rebuilding these engines to get increased airflow and horsepower,” said Mark Moore, national sales director, AAEQ.
This cylinder head is based on the EQ Vortec cylinder head that was featured in the popular “Budget Sledgehammer” build in Popular Hot Rodding magazine which produced 447 HP for under $3,500.
EQ Part #CH350G features ’87-’95 intake bolt pattern with center bolt valve cover mounting holes. The head features 64cc combustion chambers, 176cc intake runners capable of excellent flow and velocity, standard 1.94 in. diameter intake valves and 1.50 in. exhaust valves. The intake port opening for the EQ CH350G/H is designed like the 68-95 intake ports to provide easier port and gasket matching.
The Vortec Hybrid heads are Australian manufactured and feature a thicker .4375 deck for greater strength, and hardened DuraBond exhaust seats for improved durability. Both the CH350G and H should be used in pairs when replacing OE heads (083, 191, 193, 217 and 810 castings) and are available bare or assembled. To ensure the highest quality, EQ conducts a 25-point quality inspection on every new cylinder head shipped.
The price stated is for one head.
If you need to leave us information about the cylinder head features you need:
Example- The cast number is or I need the driver side head do the following:
1) CHOOSE A QUANTITY (LOCATED DIRECTLY ABOVE THE PRICE)
2) CLICK BUY IT NOW
3) CLICK PAY NOW
4) THE “REVIEW YOUR PURCHASE PAGE” WILL OPEN
5) FIND THE ORDER DETAIL BOX. IN SMALL PRINT YOU WILL SEE “MESSAGE FOR ODESSA*CYLINDERHEAD ADD MESSAGE”
6) CLICK ON ADD MESSAGE
7) TYPE YOUR CYLINDER HEAD INFORMATION
8) CLICK SAVE MESSAGE
9) THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO PAYPAL WHERE YOU CAN COMPLETE THE SALE.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR AREA CODE AND TELEPHONE NUMBER
EBAY NO LONGER ALLOWS PHONE NUMBERS ON THE LISTINGS. . SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
ODESSA*CYLINDERHEAD thoroughly cleans, inspects, and pressure tests all our cylinder heads. All seat and guide work is performed as needed on the lastest state of the art Serdi or Sunnen seat and guide machine. The head then moves on to a Rottlier CBN resurfacing machine where it is cut to the required RMA finish. We then install a quality valve seal and pull a vacuum on each valve to insure their is a perfect seal between the valve and the seat. All machine is work performed on the latest state of the art equipment. The head is complete and ready for installation.
WE ARE A HUGE CYLINDER HEAD SHOP WITH THOUSANDS OF HEADS IN STOCK. WE DEAL WITH ALL MAKE AND MODEL CYLINDER HEADS. IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TELL US AND WE WILL LIST IT ON EBAY.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR INFORMATION ABOUT US.
~ Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PMSHIPPING RATE APPLIES TO CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY. ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO, VIRGIN ISLANDS AND GUAM; PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL FOR SHIPPING RATES.
International Bidders, when inquiring about shipping fees please include city, country AND POSTAL CODE.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: We ship worldwide.
Insurance, packaging, and handling are all included in the shipping price.
- Payment must be received within 7 days of the end of the auction.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: A copy of the warranty card will be enclosed with your invoice.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
PLEASE NOTE THE EBAY Compatibility TOOL FEATURE IS CLOSE BUT NOT PERFECT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EBAY MESSAGES
Odessa Cylinder Head
5100 Ulmerton Road #2
Clearwater, FL 33760 USA
Odessa Cylinder Head, Inc. is dedicated to quality craftsmanship and is pleased to offer this warranty. We invite you to read this entire document carefully prior to installing your cylinder head.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
1) Acceptance of this head constitutes acceptance of this warranty.
2) Heat tab must be in place on head, not altered or melted.
3) Any claim must be returned to Odessa Cylinder Head for inspection. A copy of invoice must accompany head. A Return Authorization number must be obtained.
4) Only 1 (one) warranty per purchase.
5) Warranty begins at the date of purchase.
6) No incidental, consequential, punitive or over the road damages.
N O L A B O R
Parts Warranty only – All original cylinder heads must be returned for warranty.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Damage caused by improper installation, accidental over heating, abuse or neglect.
2) Loss of time, use of vehicle, phone calls, inconvenience or consequential charges.
3) Fluids, tow charges, rentals or diagnosis.
4) Repairs made without prior authorization will void all warranties.
5) No warranty on Commercial, Industrial Racing/ Pro stock or Marine Use