FIT NISSAN 3.5 4.0 DOHC PATHFINDER MAXIMA MURANO QUEST Z350 CYLINDER HEAD CASTING # L 8J1 LEFT SIDE COMPLETE WITH CAMS.
THIS SALE IS FOR LEFT/DRIVER SIDE WITH CASTING NUMBER 8J1 ONLY
****CASTING NUMBER WHICH CAN BE FOUND ON THE INTAKE SIDE SEE PHOTO
VEHICLES & YEARS APPLICABLE:
Nissan 350Z 2002-2009
Infiniti FX35 2002-2004
THESE CYLINDER HEADS ARE SOLD STRICTLY BY CASTING NUMBER. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CASTING NUMBER OR YOU CAN NOT FIND THE CASTING NUMBER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE US THE VIN NUMBER!
NO CORE RETURN REQUIRED.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR AREA CODE AND TELEPHONE NUMBER
HAVE A RARE OR HARD TO FIND CYLINDER HEAD? LET US REBUILD YOUR CYLINDER HEAD FOR YOU.
Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM EST
SHIPPING INFORMATION: We ship worldwide.
Insurance, packaging, and handling are all included in the shipping price.
International Bidders, when inquiring about shipping fees please include city, country AND POSTAL CODE.
We have no up-front core charge and we give you 30 days to return the core.
We make it easy for you to return your core as we provide you with a prepaid UPS peel and stick return shipping label located with the invoice on the outside of the box behind the plastic. Just put your core head in the box that you received your new/rebuilt head in and attach the prepaid peel and stick label. You may then give the box to any UPS driver you may see, or take the box to any UPS pickup point. We will accept your old cylinder head no matter what is wrong with it as long as it includes all the parts that the new head came with. You will never be charged extra because your old head is damaged. Cracked head? OK! Bent valves? NO PROBLEM! Head taken apart? UNDERSTANDABLE! (as long as you put all of the parts in the box). We have no up-front core charge.
Clearwater Cylinder Head, Inc.
5100 Ulmerton Road #2
Clearwater, FL 33760 USA
Clearwater Cylinder Head, Inc. is dedicated to quality craftsmanship and is pleased to offer this warranty. We invite you to read this entire document carefully prior to installing your cylinder head.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
1) Acceptance of this head constitutes acceptance of this warranty.
2) Heat tab must be in place on head, not altered or melted.
3) Any claim must be returned to Clearwater Cylinder Head, Inc. for inspection. A copy of invoice must accompany head. A Return Authorization number must be obtained.
4) Only 1 (one) warranty per purchase.
5) Warranty begins at the date of purchase.
6) No incidental, consequential, punitive or over the road damages.
N O L A B O R
Parts Warranty only – All original cylinder heads must be returned for warranty.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Damage caused by improper installation, accidental over heating, abuse or neglect.
2) Loss of time, use of vehicle, phone calls, inconvenience or consequential charges.
3) Fluids, tow charges, rentals or diagnosis.
4) Repairs made without prior authorization will void all warranties.
5) No warranty on Commercial, Industrial Racing/ Pro stock or Marine Use
If you are not in the United States and you want a shipping quote please include your country and postal/zip code when inquiring.