FORD TRUCK VAN AUTO MARINE THUNDERBIRD CROWN VICTORIA 351 5.8 Windsor V8 Cylinder Head. This head is FULLY MACHINED to AERA SPECS; 3 ANGLE VALVE JOB. THIS IS CAST # E7TE. FITS YEARS 1986 – 2000. These heads are the bolt down rocker style.
PLEASE LET UF KNOW IF IT IS A 302. PLEASE GIVE YEAR AND CAST NUMBER WHEN ORDERING. THIS SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE GT40 OR GT40P OR DOOE OR C90E CASTINGS. *******
NO CORE RETURN REQUIRED.
If you need to leave us information about the cylinder head features you need:
Example- The cast number is or I need the driver side head do the following:
1) CHOOSE A QUANITY (LOCATED DIRECTLY ABOVE THE PRICE)
2) CLICK BUY IT NOW
3) CLICK PAY NOW
4) THE “REVIEW YOUR PURCHASE PAGE” WILL OPEN
5) FIND THE ORDER DETAIL BOX. IN SMALL PRINT YOU WILL SEE “MESSAGE FOR ODESSA*CYLINDERHEAD ADD MESSAGE”
6) CLICK ON ADD MESSAGE
7) TYPE YOUR CYLINDER HEAD INFORMATION
8) CLICK SAVE MESSAGE
9) THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO PAYPAL WHERE YOU CAN COMPLETE THE SALE.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR AREA CODE AND TELEPHONE NUMBER
ODESSA*CYLINDERHEAD thoroughly cleans, inspects, and pressure tests all our cylinder heads. All seat and guide work is performed as needed on the lastest state of the art Serdi or Sunnen seat and guide machine. The head then moves on to a Rottlier CBN resurfacing machine where it is cut to the required RMA finish. We then install a quality valve seal and pull a vacuum on each valve to insure their is a perfect seal between the valve and the seat. All machine is work performed on the latest state of the art equipment. The head is complete and ready for installation.
EBAY NO LONGER ALLOWS PHONE NUMBERS ON THE LISTINGS. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
WE ARE A HUGE CYLINDER HEAD SHOP WITH THOUSANDS OF HEADS IN STOCK. WE DEAL WITH ALL MAKE AND MODEL CYLINDER HEADS.
IF YOU DO NOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TELL US AND WE WILL LIST IT ON EBAY.
Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM
SHIPPING RATE APPLIES TO CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY. ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO; PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL FOR SHIPPING RATES
International Bidders, when inquiring about shipping fees please include city, country AND POSTAL CODE.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: We ship worldwide.
Insurance, packaging, and handling are all included in the shipping price.
- Payment must be received within 7 days of the end of the auction.
WARRANTY INFORMATION: A copy of the warranty card will be enclosed with your invoice.
PLEASE NOTE THE EBAY Compatibility TOOL FEATURE IS CLOSE BUT NOT PERFECT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EBAY MESSAGES.
Odessa Cylinder Head
5100 Ulmerton Road #2
Clearwater, FL 33760 USA
Odessa Cylinder Head, Inc. is dedicated to quality craftsmanship and is pleased to offer this warranty. We invite you to read this entire document carefully prior to installing your cylinder head.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
1) Acceptance of this head constitutes acceptance of this warranty.
2) Heat tab must be in place on head, not altered or melted.
3) Any claim must be returned to Odessa Cylinder Head for inspection. A copy of invoice must accompany head. A Return Authorization number must be obtained.
4) Only 1 (one) warranty per purchase.
5) Warranty begins at the date of purchase.
6) No incidental, consequential, punitive or over the road damages.
N O L A B O R
Parts Warranty only – All original cylinder heads must be returned for warranty.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Damage caused by improper installation, accidental over heating, abuse or neglect.
2) Loss of time, use of vehicle, phone calls, inconvenience or consequential charges.
3) Fluids, tow charges, rentals or diagnosis.
4) Repairs made without prior authorization will void all warranties.
5) No warranty on Commercial, Industrial Racing/ Pro stock or Marine Use
There are no reviews yet.