GM CHEVY 350 76CC SBC 1.94 1.50 VALVES CAST IRON V8 CYLINDER HEAD CENTERBOLT
FITS YEARS 1987-1992
CORE RETURN REQUIRED.
If you need to leave us information about the cylinder head features you need:
Example- The cast number is or I need the driver side head do the following:
1) CHOOSE A QUANITY (LOCATED DIRECTLY ABOVE THE PRICE)
2) CLICK BUY IT NOW
3) CLICK PAY NOW
4) THE “REVIEW YOUR PURCHASE PAGE” WILL OPEN
5) FIND THE ORDER DETAIL BOX. IN SMALL PRINT YOU WILL SEE “MESSAGE FOR ODESSA*CYLINDERHEAD ADD MESSAGE”
6) CLICK ON ADD MESSAGE
7) TYPE YOUR CYLINDER HEAD INFORMATION
8) CLICK SAVE MESSAGE
9) THIS WILL TAKE YOU TO PAYPAL WHERE YOU CAN COMPLETE THE SALE.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR AREA CODE AND TELEPHONE NUMBER
EBAY NO LONGER ALLOWS PHONE NUMBERS ON THE LISTINGS. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
ODESSA*CYLINDERHEAD thoroughly cleans, inspects, and pressure tests all our cylinder heads. All seat and guide work is performed as needed on the lastest state of the art Serdi or Sunnen seat and guide machine. The head then moves on to a Rottlier CBN resurfacing machine where it is cut to the required RMA finish. We then install a quality valve seal and pull a vacuum on each valve to insure their is a perfect seal between the valve and the seat. All machine is work performed on the latest state of the art equipment. Head is complete and ready for installation.
WE ARE A HUGE CYLINDER HEAD SHOP WITH THOUSANDS OF HEADS IN STOCK. WE DEAL WITH ALL MAKE AND MODEL CYLINDER HEADS. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE CYLINDER HEAD YOU NEED CONTACT US AND WE WILL GLADLY LIST IT ON EBAY FOR YOU.
~ Hours of operation Monday – Friday 8 AM to 5 PM EST SHIPPING RATE APPLIES TO CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY. ALASKA, HAWAII, AND PUERTO RICO; PLEASE E-MAIL OR CALL FOR SHIPPING RATEPayment must be received within 7 days of the end of the auction.
- SHIPPING INFORMATION: We ship worldwide.
Insurance, packaging, and handling are all included in the shipping price.
International Bidders, when inquiring about shipping fees please include city, country AND POSTAL CODE.
- YOUR OLD CYLINDER HEAD:
We make it easy for you to return your core as we provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label. Just put your core head in the box that you received your rebuilt head in and attach the prepaid label.
- You may then give the box to any UPS driver you may see, or take the box to any UPS pickup point.
- We will accept your old cylinder head
no matter what is wrong with it as long as it includes all the parts that our head came with
- . You will
- be charged extra because your old head is damaged. Cracked head?
- Bent valves? NO PROBLEM
- Head taken apart? UNDERSTANDABLE
- (as long as you put all of the parts in the box). We have
WARRANTY INFORMATION: A copy of the warranty card will be enclosed with your invoice.
PLEASE NOTE THE EBAY Compatibility TOOL FEATURE IS CLOSE BUT NOT PERFECT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EBAY MESSAGES.
Odessa Cylinder Head
5100 Ulmerton Road #2
Clearwater, FL 33760 USA
Odessa Cylinder Head, Inc. is dedicated to quality craftsmanship and is pleased to offer this warranty. We invite you to read this entire document carefully prior to installing your cylinder head.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.
1) Acceptance of this head constitutes acceptance of this warranty.
2) Heat tab must be in place on head, not altered or melted.
3) Any claim must be returned to Odessa Cylinder Head for inspection. A copy of invoice must accompany head. A Return Authorization number must be obtained.
4) Only 1 (one) warranty per purchase.
5) Warranty begins at the date of purchase.
6) No incidental, consequential, punitive or over the road damages.
N O L A B O R
Parts Warranty only – All original cylinder heads must be returned for warranty.
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
1) Damage caused by improper installation, accidental over heating, abuse or neglect.
2) Loss of time, use of vehicle, phone calls, inconvenience or consequential charges.
3) Fluids, tow charges, rentals or diagnosis.
4) Repairs made without prior authorization will void all warranties.
5) No warranty on Commercial, Industrial Racing/ Pro stock or Marine Use
Core Returns must be complete and with core tag to ensure proper credit and must be returned within 30 days from date of sale or you will be charged according to your original method of payment which could include charging your credit card or PayPal. If extra time is needed to return core, please contact us.
If you bought a cylinder head that requires a core return you will find the free return label located with the invoice under plastic on the outside of the box.
There are no reviews yet.